• Create Account

opengl viewing techniques

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abel   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 07 November 2001 - 07:47 AM

i was wondering if anyone could help me.....i am looking for a way to display mdl and bsp files with opengl. i am not looking for an explanation of the file types, i already know that. i am looking for maybe a tutorial or lesson on implementing these procedures in Visual C++ 6.0. abel

Sponsor:

#2 masonium   Members   -  Reputation: 118

Posted 07 November 2001 - 04:24 PM

You should consider using .md2 instead. There are a lot of tutorials on that format

#3 rickpeek   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 07 November 2001 - 10:16 PM

quote:
Original post by Abel
i was wondering if anyone could help me.....i am not looking for an explanation of the file types, i already know that. i am looking for maybe a tutorial or lesson on implementing these procedures in Visual C++ 6.0.
abel

file format specification (commonly) tells you all you need to know, if you really try.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS