"Undoing" voting

Started by
2 comments, last by Acharis 9 years, 4 months ago

This has personally always bugged me. Is it possible that we can undo a vote? Because its so often that when trying to upvote, I accidently shake my hand slightly and downvote, and this bugs me a lot.

Could such a thing be possible? huh.png

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

Advertisement

This has personally always bugged me. Is it possible that we can undo a vote? Because its so often that when trying to upvote, I accidently shake my hand slightly and downvote, and this bugs me a lot.

Could such a thing be possible? huh.png

funny thing you mentoned this. But I always try to downvote your posts, but end up, upvoting them instead....

I agree, we should be able to change our vote. But my bet is it could rage havoc on the rep system, +3 -3 +3 -3 +3 -3 +3 -3....

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

I agree, we should be able to change our vote. But my bet is it could rage havoc on the rep system, +3 -3 +3 -3 +3 -3 +3 -3....

Perhaps it would be possible to have a time limit for changing the vote. That way one could correct the vote if one pressed the wrong button but it's not possible that the repution is jumping all over the place because people change their votes from last year.

Perhaps it would be possible to have a time limit for changing the vote. That way one could correct the vote if one pressed the wrong button but it's not possible that the repution is jumping all over the place because people change their votes from last year.

Make it session based, you can change your vote until you close the browser.

Stellar Monarch (4X, turn based, released): GDN forum topic - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement