crossbones+

Started by
9 comments, last by StarMire 9 years, 3 months ago

Hi,

I passed the 1000 mark last week but i'm still waiting for the system to update me to crossbones+ so that i can peer review articles etc.

Is this facility broken? I found some previous threads which said that at one point it was broken but should be fixed again.

Thanks!

Advertisement
I always wondered what crossbones was! Thought it was some super special group.

Seems to work after all. biggrin.png

Yeah i think someone fixed it, thanks whoever did!

And, welcome to the club Jan2Go! :)

Not yet. Either the system needs some time to update it or it's coupled to some other criteria. :)

Its not automatic anymore, I think I got 1k 3 days after it stopped being. I thought the automatic upgrade would get reactivated someday, so I did not ask. But if someone would be so nice as to also upgrade my account, I wouldn't object.wink.png

Is that all it requires? I passed 1000 some time ago.

Sean Middleditch – Game Systems Engineer – Join my team!

Only 1000 rep? Sweet! My blue "Crossbones+" status will look great with my "Contributor" ribbon! [/conceited]

I was going to post a reply about how I never even knew that it was 1000rep, and how I passed that some time ago, but then I realized it'd be a strange mix between passive aggressive and guilt-trippy. So can I please get in on the party? :D

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

ph34r.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

Hi,

I passed the 1000 mark last week but i'm still waiting for the system to update me to crossbones+ so that i can peer review articles etc.

Is this facility broken? I found some previous threads which said that at one point it was broken but should be fixed again.

Thanks!

Now you can peer review my 2nd article below smile.png

EDIT: Apparently you can't anymore as I've now reached the three required peer reviews!

But there will be more, I can promise you that ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement