iOS Game Development Startup

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years, 2 months ago
I am looking to start a game development company for iOS and android. While I have little to no experience in coding or design, I am willing to learn. I'd like to get started by hiring developers and designers and making a few simple games before tackling my dream projects. Is there any advice you guys can give? I'm looking for [recruitment wording deleted by moderator]. I'd like to handle the business development and marketing side. I have access to resources as my other businesses are quite successful. My true passion lies in gaming which is why I'm undertaking this project.

I am a 26 year old business major who has never studied computer science. I have tons of time to learn and many dream projects in mind. Please let me know where you guys think I should start.

Thank you,

hved
Advertisement

Is there any advice you guys can give? ... Please let me know where you guys think I should start.

I moved your post to the Business forum, because you are talking about starting a business. I deleted some wording that might be interpreted as recruiting. You are welcome to recruit in the Classifieds section, but not in the discussion forums.

You should start by working in games, or making some games. You need to fully understand the business from the bottom before you try making a go of it at the top.

Why not read the FAQs of this forum, and a bunch of other threads whose titles sound apropos.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement