[FREE GAME] Puzzles For Kids: Vehicles

Started by
-1 comments, last by Paradigm Dinosaurs 8 years, 3 months ago

Hi There!

I'd like to start by saying "Hello" and introduce myself and my team.
We are Paradigm Dinosaurs, a small indie team of two. We've been creating games together for the last year and finally, we have just finished our first android app which is now released on the google play-store.
When we develop games, we keep our audience in mind and try to create the best game-play experience possible.

Our App can be found here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ParadigmDinosaurs.PuzzlesForKidsVehicles

MORE INFO:
'Puzzles For Kids: Vehicles' is a puzzle game with 99 puzzles designed for children to help with their motor skills, color association, and more. Furthermore, it also teaches them just how many different types of vehicles there are in this world.
There are 11 different categories of puzzles, which include (But not limited to): Construction Vehicles, Monster trucks, Trains, Buses, Aircrafts, Cars -- Each Containing Nine unique puzzles.

To start, your child will have 22 available puzzles to choose from. As your child completes a puzzle, the next puzzle in the category is unlocked, until all 66 free puzzles have been unlocked (99 when you have the Full Version)

[spoiler]
Feature_zpspdk74anc.png
screen3_zpsfg2ectse.png
screen1_zpsgqea4n0p.png
PuzzlesForkidsVehcilesQR.jpg_zpspufsaltn[/spoiler]

Thankyou for your time. Have a great day!
Paradigm Dinosaurs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement