• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

please help quick

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 hello_there   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 18 November 2001 - 03:43 PM

when i put these funcions in my programme it comes up with errors like unresolved external symbol _glFinish how can i make them work. glViewport() glLoadIdentity() glMatrixMode() glFinish() also this programme open''s a gl window but i can''t quit it can you tell me how to make it so i can? #include #include #include #include #include #include int gWndID; void display() { glFinish(); glutSwapBuffers(); } void reshape( int width, int height ) { glViewport( 0, 0, width, height ); glMatrixMode( GL_MODELVIEW ); glLoadIdentity(); gluOrtho2D( -1, 1, -1, 1 );} void idle() { glutSetWindow( gWndID ); glutPostRedisplay(); } int main( int argc, char** argv ) { glutInit( &argc, argv ); glutInitDisplayMode( GLUT_RGB | GLUT_DOUBLE ); glutInitWindowPosition(0,0); glutInitWindowSize(840,680); gWndID = glutCreateWindow("Title"); glutDisplayFunc( display ); callback glutReshapeFunc( reshape ); glutIdleFunc( idle ); glutMainLoop(); return 0; } hmmm interesting

Sponsor:

#2 Fruny   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1653

Posted 18 November 2001 - 06:42 PM

Are you linking to the opengl library ?

windows/VC++ : Project/Settings/Link and add opengl32.lib to the list

To quit, if your program is stuck, try ctrl+C in the console window or add a keyboard callback that quits if you hit escape...

Edited by - Fruny on November 19, 2001 1:44:25 AM

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS