How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Started by
46 comments, last by MarkS_ 8 years ago

I like mine with a kiss

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Advertisement

thermometer-fever.jpg

Scrambled or fried?

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Ah you are ok. I was worried there for a moment. biggrin.png

Boiled somewhere between liquid and hard. With a bit of butter and a pinch of salt.

I scramble it, either with a bit of delicious cajun trinity (and maybe some diced andouille) sauteed beforehand or some fresh grated parmesan cheese.

Scrambled with this

http://www.amazon.com/Morton-Bassett-Cayenne-Pepper-Seasoning/dp/B004AHD63W

I like 'em best as pieces of shake n' bake chicken with a side of rice.

Breakfast culture sucks. I'd sooner sleep or go hungry for several hours than put up with people's irrational need to serve "traditional" breakfast.

Don't get me wrong, the traditional breakfast is tasty sometimes. It's just not what I would choose to eat at home and I can't stand that it's the only option when you go to restaurants in the morning.

Scrambled and slightly overcooked, with diced peppers, sausage, tomatoes, and green onions, all covered in hot sauces or pepper (I cycle through which sauce/seasoning I'm in the mood for). Though I can rarely get up early enough to have anything in the morning, let alone something I need to cook.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

Breakfast culture sucks. I'd sooner sleep or go hungry for several hours than put up with people's irrational need to serve "traditional" breakfast.

I just eat what's around, be it either snacks or leftovers from last night. In practice I just eat when I'm hungry anyway.

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

I've never liked savory eggs. I've always preferred custards and puddings.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement