GBA development

Started by
2 comments, last by Nairb 22 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys, This board seemed a little dead, so I thought I''d try to liven it up a bit. I''ve recently been coming into information on GBA development. www.thepernproject.com and www.gbadev.org are pretty good sources of information. It''s actually a pretty fun sytstem to dev for, and I don''t have to worry about 3D, which is always nice. :-) I was wondering if anyone wanted to research and experiment on GBA development with me. It could be a nice learning experience, although little more... I already know a bit of information about it, and I can get simple applications to compile...And if any artists/musicians tag along, we might be able to make some nice games. :-) Well, that''s my proposition. You can contact me at genesisgenocide@yahoo.com or Guardian Nairb on AIM. --Nairb
Advertisement
Hi I do gba dev too for a while now. You can go to gbadev,org and check out my Viper 3d raycasting engine. Im working on a rpg demo well I want to make it a game but only have time to go over the code like once or twice a week. I wouldn''t mind help with that. I have also wirtten my own gba library which I recommend doing because you''ll understand the whole system alot better. You can email me at Royale00@hotmail.com
Hey,
I e-mailed ya...
Any other takers?

--Nairb
I would be glad to do some GBA development, especially a learn as you go I''m fairly decent with graphics as well. I do most of my programming at night and I''m working on some PocketPC stuff as well, nut I''ll contribute what I can. Email me at kfrench@columbus.rr.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement