• Create Account

GBA development

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nairb   Members   -  Reputation: 436

Posted 19 November 2001 - 02:23 PM

Hey guys, This board seemed a little dead, so I thought I''d try to liven it up a bit. I''ve recently been coming into information on GBA development. www.thepernproject.com and www.gbadev.org are pretty good sources of information. It''s actually a pretty fun sytstem to dev for, and I don''t have to worry about 3D, which is always nice. :-) I was wondering if anyone wanted to research and experiment on GBA development with me. It could be a nice learning experience, although little more... I already know a bit of information about it, and I can get simple applications to compile...And if any artists/musicians tag along, we might be able to make some nice games. :-) Well, that''s my proposition. You can contact me at genesisgenocide@yahoo.com or Guardian Nairb on AIM. --Nairb

Sponsor:

#2 Royale00   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 November 2001 - 07:50 AM

Hi I do gba dev too for a while now. You can go to gbadev,org and check out my Viper 3d raycasting engine. Im working on a rpg demo well I want to make it a game but only have time to go over the code like once or twice a week. I wouldn''t mind help with that. I have also wirtten my own gba library which I recommend doing because you''ll understand the whole system alot better. You can email me at Royale00@hotmail.com

#3 Nairb   Members   -  Reputation: 436

Posted 21 November 2001 - 11:07 AM

Hey,
I e-mailed ya...
Any other takers?

--Nairb

#4 kfrench16   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 November 2001 - 04:31 PM

I would be glad to do some GBA development, especially a learn as you go I''m fairly decent with graphics as well. I do most of my programming at night and I''m working on some PocketPC stuff as well, nut I''ll contribute what I can. Email me at kfrench@columbus.rr.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS