Can't Reply On Chrome

Started by
2 comments, last by hoggypX 7 years, 8 months ago
I'm having trouble replying to posts on Chrome. It works fine in opera, but in chrome the "post" button does nothing. The editing toolbar also doesn't appear. I'm on Win10 pro.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Advertisement

Win10 Pro and Chrome as well. I see what you do, but after I click in the reply box, the editing tools show up like you see in Opera.

"I can't believe I'm defending logic to a turing machine." - Kent Woolworth [Other Space]

Yeah, weird thing is it works on Win7 under chrome (same plug-ins and version).

Must be an issue with that machine.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

I had the same problem, not with this site, but it doesn't matter anyway. Someone told me to check my IP in case I'm blacklisted. However, as it figured out When you're in Chrome, in order comments to work, you have to enable 3rd party cookies. I always had them disabled in Firefox, so I don't know why this is different. However, for security's sake, I still have them disabled overall and added an exception for Google/Blogger. It seems to be working.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement