glut32.lib problem

Started by
1 comment, last by taybrin 22 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone, Having some problems with VC++ 5.0 linking with the glut32.lib file. I have a workspace that i created on VC++6.0, but am at my parent house this weekend, so am using the same workspace and files on VC++ 5.0. So i load up the workspace, download GLUT from Nate Robbins page (www.xmission.com . . .) and I build my program and i get the following error: Linking... D:\PROGRAM FILES\DEVSTUDIO\VC\LIB\glut32.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3beab9c5 Error executing link.exe. I am using glut3.7.6 . . . i thought that 3.7.7beta was out, that is what i think i was using at home but could be wrong. Anyway my glut32.lib file size is 28.0 KB, does that match up with any of you out there. And the disk has 500 MB free. Should I maybe try creating a brandnew workspace. I do not think that would make difference, but maybe workspace files from VC6 and VC5 are not backwards compatible to the fullest extent. Thanks for any help on this Turkey Day
"PC Load Letter, what the F*Ck's that" ~Office Space
Advertisement
I tried creating a new workspace and then inserting the files into an empty project in VC++5.0, that didnt work, same results . . . does anyone have any ideas . . .

thanks
"PC Load Letter, what the F*Ck's that" ~Office Space
You might want to try downloading another copy of glut32.lib. It could be that your copy of the lib is corrupted.
==========================================In a team, you either lead, follow or GET OUT OF THE WAY.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement