You have a great idea for a game but no art?

Started by
4 comments, last by Playniax 6 years, 6 months ago
YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR A GAME BUT NO ART?
As a coder or game designer you sometimes run into this problem of having an idea for a game but no quick means of making it because you just don't have any graphics. We at Playniax know the problem all to well so we created a set of graphics that look cool and are very helpful in bringing your idea's come to life!
CrashTest Art is our first attempt to create a set of generic game assets that can be used for your game or prototype. It may be useful to you or become useful to you in the near future when more items are added.

Visit our shop at itch.io

Advertisement
We just released a second assets pack that allows you to create a horizontal shoot 'em up!
The graphics were used for our Galaxy Protector game in 2011.
LmNyAl.png

The crash test art has an update!

Added lots of animations to the dumbot character and introducing a new character.

Also more objects such a doors, coins, gun, bullets etc. ( including animations ) and sprite images that can be used to create visual effects like particles, explosions etc.

Next up : More weapons & animations ( wall sliding, climbing, etc )

I really like the crashtest art set, and it goes well with the style of my game which is very industrial. However my game is 3D. Do you have any plans to create a 3D model set using the crashtest art as textures etc? If you did, I would be interested!

Keep up the good work! :)

The crash test art has an update!

Added new gui elements, backhgrounds and tiles!

Get it at here

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement