• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

about OpenGL MDI Document!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 foreveryung   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 November 2001 - 01:32 AM

I just want to know in a OpenGL MDI Document,when I built another new window, need I set up a new rendering context and device context? And need to initialize them and wglMakeCurrent(hdc,hglrc) on _each_ rendering with dc and hglrc of active window ? maybe need a lot of resource right?

Sponsor:

#2 Shag   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 November 2001 - 02:11 AM

Déjà vu

#3 jacksonh   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 November 2001 - 04:39 AM

The few times that I''ve had to do that I did create the extra context and had to use wglMakeCurrent each time a window was selected....there could be a better way though. Try reading this article I am sure it says something about it: http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/3dmfc/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS