• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

French BSP tutorial needed

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 hotdot   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 November 2001 - 10:55 AM

Hi, i know it may sound strange to ask something in french but i have kicked my ass for the last week searching for a nicely explained BSP tutorial that is more understandable for me (im a quebec-french-frog) sorry its not the english that i have a hard time with, its all about digesting the math bsp explenations in english. I am certain i would have less headaches if someone could help me figure this out in my native language. BTW : i invite any french people who likes coding opengl to icq me at 7412227. PS: if you know any really painless tutorial to learn this in english it would be equivalent im sure. Thank you all May the code be with us !

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS