• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

OpenGL out of context?!?!?!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 StaticX313   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 09 December 2001 - 12:02 PM

Alright I was checking out some of the NeHe Demos (and wow some of them are incredible) for the Appocolypse(sp?) and after running one of them it crashed my comp. I restarted and now all the programs *even the ones that worked b4* now all say OpenGL out of Context... cant create window or something of that sort. PLEASE HELP!!! FullScreen OpenGL doesnt seem to work anymore either! RoB~

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 09 December 2001 - 08:01 PM

quote:
Original post by StaticX313
Alright I was checking out some of the NeHe Demos (and wow some of them are incredible) for the Appocolypse(sp?) and after running one of them it crashed my comp. I restarted and now all the programs *even the ones that worked b4* now all say OpenGL out of Context... cant create window or something of that sort. PLEASE HELP!!! FullScreen OpenGL doesnt seem to work anymore either!

RoB~

#3 StaticX313   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 December 2001 - 05:09 AM

DOES Anyone know whats wrong!?!?!?

#4 GKW   Members   -  Reputation: 200

Posted 11 December 2001 - 06:55 AM

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your video card drivers. Perhaps the app wrote somewhere it wasn''t supposed to.

The fanatic is incorruptible: if he kills for an idea, he can just as well get himself killed for one; in either case, tyrant or martyr, he is a monster.
--EM Cioran

Opere Citato

#5 StaticX313   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 13 December 2001 - 05:16 AM

Ya... that what I thought. It was giving me errors about how my card doesnt support full screen mode anymore and stuff like that. Thanks

RoB~

#6 a person   Members   -  Reputation: 118

Posted 13 December 2001 - 06:43 AM

you may have just needed to reboot. it fixes many problems like this.

#7 StaticX313   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 December 2001 - 05:07 AM

Nah I wish it was that easy... I''ll reinstall the video drivers and see what happens

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS