• Create Account

What game would you like to create ? :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

#21 Justinfinity   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 February 2000 - 06:14 PM

Freeze-Tag! FPS without blood and guts! guns slow enemies down until they are stuck. friendly-fire un-freezes. more powerful guns freeze faster or have other side-effects (blinding, loss of control, kickback effects). one group is already working on a mod for descent3. as soon as i get my helf-life CD replacement back from sierra, i may try making a freeze-tag mod for half-life, then my own game when i get some 3d programming knowledge

-Justin White

jowhite@bigfoot.com
AIM: Just6979
www.bigfoot.com/~jowhite

"To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear
"I can only show you the door. You must choose to go through it." -Morpheus
"Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when open." -Anonymous
"I know Kung-fu." -Neo
"Ignorance is bliss" -Cypher
"My name...is Neo!" -Neo

Sponsor:

#22 deakin   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 February 2000 - 08:58 PM

Hey, I had that idea for a "hackers" game once... I even started doing it in QBASIC a few years ago, but it didn''t go anywhere (it was text based...). I''ve always liked turned based strategy so I''ve wanted to make turn-based strategy game one day...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS