• Create Account

UV Coords in 3DSMax 1.2

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 MaxPoly   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 January 2000 - 07:30 AM

Does anyone know how to directly manipulate the Texture Coordinates in 3D Studio Max 1.2? Is there a way to do it with the basic program? Is there a plugin? Do you have to shell-out $ for a newer version? In Ray Dream in the mesh editor you can click on a vertex and then set the U & Vs'' manually. Also: Does anyone know how to set individual vertex''s to world coordinates with keyboard entry? Much thanks in advance.

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 29 January 2000 - 08:10 PM

I use ver 2 and in ver 1 & 2 there is no options for this. There are 3rd party plug''s that let you customize the uvw maps or sticky maps and some that do what I think you want to do but I don''t remember right off a hand the names and you might have a hard time finding them for such an out dated version.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS