• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

Windows suspend mode crashes

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 LackOfKnack   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 January 2000 - 04:41 AM

I like the suspend feature but lately it bluescreens me. I tried reinstalling Windows. Still the same. Any thoughts? The MS Knowledge Base had nothing. I have Win98, not sure if it''s first or second edition (what''s the code?). Thanks.
Lack

Sponsor:

#2 I-Shaolin   Members   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 29 January 2000 - 05:44 AM

You can tell which edition you have by going to the system applet in the control panel (or right click on My Computer and hit Properties). You can tell here. If it''s Second Edition, it will say.

#3 LackOfKnack   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 31 January 2000 - 02:29 AM

Hey! I thought I posted a reply already... must''ve gotten mangled. Anyway, okay, I guess I don''t have SE, but with that in mind does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Lack

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS