• Create Account

What happen to "The Game Programming Megasite"???

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phorisc   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 January 2000 - 08:46 PM

what happened???

Sponsor:

#2 Vlarr   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 January 2000 - 08:58 PM

I was asking myself that same question today!
I hadn''t been there in a month or so and thought I would go back for some inspiration and low and behold, no entry. I hope it is a temporary thing and that they return. They had a good thing going there. GameDev is still much better though but Shhh ...

~Vlarr
Vlarr@hotmail.com
ICQ # 50607306

#3 Mithrandir   Members   -  Reputation: 607

Posted 30 January 2000 - 05:00 AM

Its been down for 3 weeks now...

I doubt its ever comming back.
I say good riddance... but the nostaligia... heh.

A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

#4 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 31 January 2000 - 02:43 AM

GPMega has been dead for a long time. It hadn''t had any new content posted since May of last year. The message board was fairly active still, but it became painfully obvious that Matt stopped caring about the site. It''s kind of odd that it just went down without some kind of farewell message, so maybe it will be back. Who knows? I had heard that Matt had teamed up with a rather disreputable character to launch a new site... maybe that''s the explanation.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS