• Create Account

SPC700 Fun Fun Fun - For the true gurus

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 binary1230   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 26 December 2001 - 08:10 PM

Ok, check out this ultra weird question I have: I have been reading extensively about the SNES SPC700 unit, and here is what I want to do: I took a REAL SNES SPC700, and removed it from my [quite mangled but still working] SNES. What I want to do is program it like you would from inside the 65816 via $2140/etc, except instead of doing it from inside the SNES, I want to hook up the SPC unit to my computer [via the parrallel port or an ISA card, the interface is irrelevant] and program it there. What I need to know if anyone has any pinouts for the actual SPC700 unit, or any reason why this will not work. I know its a useless and pointless idea to program this thing outside the SNES, but I want to have a little fun with some wierdness. Anyway, thanks ~Dom C.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS