• Create Account

I am new to prgramming and need some help...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lakuti   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 February 2000 - 11:00 AM

Hello, I am not a prgrammer, but I would like to learn. Can anyone help me? Are there any sites I could go to for reference, and where could I get some programs for game creation? Please e-mail me at dejaun@hotmail.com

Sponsor:

#2 AIRmichael   Members   -  Reputation: 136

Posted 04 February 2000 - 07:34 AM

yeah, there are sites for learning c++. But all of them are just 25% . They want people to buy their books. Goto a book store and get a good c++ book. I dont use much coding from the internet. Only if it''s specified. Books will show how to start.

I could help with coding. my icq # is 39947644
and e-mail adres : mlesnussa@quicknet.nl

cya

#3 altair734   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 04 February 2000 - 08:05 AM

Books, books, and more books. It took me a few months to be able to learn programming (just the basic C stuff, structures, pointers etc. not game programming). Just read books. I suggest C For Dummies Vol. 1 & 2 or Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days. Use the latter if you feel more confident. The Dummies books hold your hand more than others.

altair
altair734@yahoo.com
crawlegend.iwarp.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS