• Create Account

We need your help!

We need 7 developers from Canada and 18 more from Australia to help us complete a research survey.

Support our site by taking a quick sponsored survey and win a chance at a $50 Amazon gift card. Click here to get started!

Almost useless mods

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 BioSquirrel   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 January 2002 - 08:33 AM

I play the whole Rainbow Six series (R6, R6:EW, Rouge Spear, RS:UO, and Cover Ops.) I downloaded a mod for Rouge Spear which was a frequently downloaded one....I forgot the name...it was actually a pretty cool mod in which you could be a ninja or samurai and use weapons like swords and shirukens(sp?). Anyway, this sounds like a cool mod but I tried playing a single player game and first, the swords only reach a small distance and while the shirukens are the only weapon you can actually use...they are very inaccurate. Then, later, I find out that this mod is supposed to be used in multiplayer... Ohhhh so that''s what I was supposed to do... So anyway I go to the MSN Gaming Zone and there are a few problems. First, no one actually uses mods for Rouge Spear and people go right for the pistol only games. Second, Rouge Spear lags like a mutha when you use the normal game with guns...so with this mod using swords and close range weapons, 2 cable users would be in a game with unbelievable lag. Flame all you want or post useless mods you have seen...

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS