• Create Account

Q3A Code

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 yzzid   Members   -  Reputation: 146

Posted 12 January 2002 - 02:17 AM

I just bought the Ultimate Quake package which includes Quake 3 Arena v1.30. I am trying to learn to make mods and am not having any luck. I assume it is because the source I am using is not compatable. Does anyone know what version of the source code works with 1.30? Does 1.29h work with this exe? -Dizzy

Sponsor:

#2 subnet_rx   Members   -  Reputation: 158

Posted 22 January 2002 - 01:06 PM

yes it does.

#3 yzzid   Members   -  Reputation: 146

Posted 25 January 2002 - 12:35 AM

Thanks!

I did get it working.
Some things you just got to scour the net for
I notice that all the articles written on how to compile and run Q3A code are a bit outdated. There are some things that were never mentioned in the tutorials that were hard to figure out. For instance how to get it to use a DLL instead of a qvm file. THis took me a few days since I couldn''t find any info on it.

Anyone else who is new to Q3A modding all I have to say is keep at it and you''ll get it.

-Dizzy

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS