• Create Account

Futuristic FPS

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 desertfoxer   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 January 2002 - 11:16 PM

Ok guys I have an idea for a futuristic FPS set in another universe. It will have humans, aliens, robots and other various characters all entangled in a galactic war. You however are a merc (human), not allied with any side, just doing what you are asked for cash. You will travel through 8-10 planets (sometimes during battles) to complete different objectives. The planet types will vary and will all be inhabited by many different types of characters. You will choose missions from a rather large list at your "HQ" and each will present a different cash reward with various other incentives. You may choose to ally yourself with a "side" and take missions from only this group gaining their trust and possibly their funding to upgrade weapons, armor, experience and your ultimate goal which has not been figured out yet =). I would like some comments on this idea good or bad and would like to see some additions to it as well. Anyone want to help write a story? nazgul4@msn.com Desert Fox, Ian Cheshire "Don''''t fight a battle if you don''''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel

Sponsor:

#2 desertfoxer   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 13 January 2002 - 04:23 PM

Doesn''t anyone want to help? I want rookies to help cuz I am a rookie too =)

Desert Fox,
Ian Cheshire

"Don''''t fight a battle if you don''''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS