• Create Account

Begginers start here!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 strumpan   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 January 2002 - 10:14 PM

Hi! I also want to create games like you! I have an idea for the best way to create a game! I have started a team (we wil have website later) for everyone who wants to create games! We will start making games like snake and other c games! 2004 we will start making our dream game! We need a big group so if someone quit we can continue . But when we start making our big game I will choose which ones who stay in the team! This is the best chance to learn how to make real good games! On the site creted in asp i will have forum for graphic, sound, music and ofcourse programming (in c++). You can teach each other and you will get an easy way to be one of the best game dev on the market, no costs right now. You think this sounds good for ya contact me on icq #103581535 email #sfs2969@post.netlink.se You will meet a lot of peoples around the world Sincerely Strumpan (swedish guy)

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS