• Create Account

Paintshop pro...Photoshop

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

#21 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 12 February 2000 - 02:22 PM

What''s the difference between Pshop LE and the full version? What did they cut from it so they could cut the price tag so?

Sponsor:

#22 TWELVE   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 February 2000 - 01:21 PM

what i want to know is what are the differences between photoshop and adobe illustrator? it seems like adobe went ahead and merged the two programs

#23 Karateka   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 February 2000 - 06:00 AM

Ok, I have to clear some things up. Someone mentioned that they love Photoshop interface but hate Illustrator interface. Obviously, that person was either talking about a different Adobe product (Imagestyler?) or never used Illustrator because it is basically the same interface as Photoshop. Also, Illustrator is vector-based drawing program so there will be no merging with Photoshop any time soon. Otherwise you might as well buy Canvas which is basically like the two combined.

#24 dog135   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 February 2000 - 09:13 AM

Nobody said they hated Illustrator''s interface, they hate PaintShop''s interface.

Illustrator still has a lot more vector tools then Photoshop. But I''ve rarely seen art I like using vector programs like Illustrator.

I have Canvas and I never use it. PhotoShop is still, in my opinion, MUCH better.

E:cb woof!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS