• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

After Winprog

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mullvad   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 January 2002 - 06:21 AM

One member gaved my a tip to folow the Winprog tutroial and it was funny and i have learned alot but what should I do now if i dont want to buy any books are there any other good tutorial thats starts where winprog ended?? Mullvad

Sponsor:

#2 Colin Jeanne   Members   -  Reputation: 1114

Posted 21 January 2002 - 10:18 AM

Next step: MSDN

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

#3 Mullvad   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 January 2002 - 08:53 AM

Please give me a other tip. MSDN what should i do there everything is about VISUAL c++ I am using BORLAND c++. What can you learn about programing on that page? I didnt get a thing on that site??

#4 Colin Jeanne   Members   -  Reputation: 1114

Posted 22 January 2002 - 12:52 PM

MSDN is a reference for everything you need to make a Windows application (for example, need to create a window? MSDN is the place to look up the needed structs, functions, etc.)

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

#5 Mullvad   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 January 2002 - 04:52 AM

Hey I am finnaly getting to understand what you are saying MSDN is an wonderful homepage thanks for the tip Invader X you rules!

Mullvad

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS