• Create Account

We need your feedback on a survey! Each completed response supports our community and gives you a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!

Hardware for gamerz...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 g00gl3   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 January 2002 - 03:50 AM

This is my first post here, and I''m interested in getting to know a few of the regulars. I''d like to know what kind of hardware you guys use on ur systems. Do you guys use separate computers for development and for game play?

Sponsor:

#2 Hase   Members   -  Reputation: 313

Posted 22 January 2002 - 07:07 AM

not really, I don´t get to play half as much as I´d like to, so it doesn´t really matter anyway. we have a machine for presentations and trying out stuff though..

#3 core   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 22 January 2002 - 12:21 PM

As a student and hobbyist (read: broke college student), I use the same computer for everything.

PIII 600 Mhz
256 Mb SDRAM
GeForce 2
SB Live

"If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS