• Create Account

Sound and text on the Gameboy Advance

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 miataman1990   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 January 2002 - 04:43 AM

Hi. I have been tinkering with Gameboy development for a few days now but have been unable to find good documentation on how to go about making my own displayable text on the GBA. I can''t get the examples I downloaded from gbadev.org to work right for some reason. Sound is another issue I''ve had trouble finding documentation on. I have downloaded a lot of demos that have sound, but they either don''t include source or it is poorly documented. Despite my best effotrs to try and extract what I needed from the examples, it still wouldn''t work in my project. I would REEEEALLY appriciate it if someone could send me some code (that works...) or explain how to use the GBA registers to make my own front end for these areas. Thanx for reading

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS