• Create Account

Visual Studio .NET

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 cathetho   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 January 2002 - 02:31 AM

Do you think c# will be used for making commercial games and not c++ ???? what is c# for?? do you have any clue??- Excuse me i´m just starting to hear about these technologies and i´m a beginner to graphics programming... Can anyone say something about it?

Sponsor:

#2 SonShadowCat   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 January 2002 - 02:35 AM

just forget about C#
if you want to make games, just forget about it, C++ is all you need

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose. SSC the Super Saiyan Cat"

#3 Arild Fines   Members   -  Reputation: 968

Posted 25 January 2002 - 07:54 AM

SonShadowCat - I dont think someone who just posted the question "What is STL?" should be giving out any kind of answers on the validity of using C++ or not.

catheto: I suggest you take a look at this thread: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=1&pagesize=20&topic_id=76519. This discussion has been raised a few times before too, so if you do a search you will find several threads about it(I''ve probably been on every one of them )

Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.

#4 zedzeek   Members   -  Reputation: 528

Posted 25 January 2002 - 06:51 PM

>>Do you think c# will be used for making commercial games<<

simplified answer
tetris - yes
quake - no

http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/gotterdammerung.html

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS