• Create Account

forest war

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Osmo Suvisaari   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 08 February 2000 - 11:24 AM

I am creating a game about infantry warfare (WWII Finland vs Soviet Union). Focus will be squad, platoon and maybe company level action. I have already a core for my game AI for invidual soldiers. The core calls for different type of sub-ai atoms that make decisions of their own speciality. Atoms communicate and respond in simple ways. (increase / decrease activity etc.) These ''atoms'' include every basic output (action) of soldier, and simple pattern recognition. I will have separate atoms for emotional and higher intelligence. My idea is to let them communicate with game world only through the low-level ai-atoms. I hope this will make the difficult task of creating human-like behavior and invidual differences easier. I will let you know about my progress. Thank you for any suggestions, comments and ideas. -Osmo Suvisaari

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS