• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

beep noise with vc++

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 killadude   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 January 2002 - 01:57 PM

hey how do i make my comp beep with c++ the code i used is void BeepDlg::OnButtonBeep() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here ///////////////////// //My code starts here ///////////////////// MessageBeep((WORD)-1); ///////////////////// //My code ends here ///////////////////// } when i use that it compiles with out any errors- but doesnt make any beeping noise. its not so important right now- but i would like to know whats wrong... SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS