• Create Account

GP32's in the UK...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Boulton   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 05 February 2002 - 07:25 AM

Anyone know wether the GamePark will be released in the UK? If so, when? Thanx...

Sponsor:

#2 Nairb   Members   -  Reputation: 436

Posted 05 February 2002 - 10:53 AM

Hey,
I just heard about the system today, and it looks very nice. However, I''m not sure if it''s coming to the UK or states. Maybe someone could inform us? :-)

#3 korybricker   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 05 February 2002 - 12:59 PM

I emailed a couple people at the company asking if it was coming to the U.S. or if they would have anything at the GDC this year and never got a response so if anyone else finds anything, please post!!!

#4 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 06 February 2002 - 03:49 AM

It doesn''t look like the systems going to make it to the US. The UK is probably a possability, but your best bet for now is import. www.lik-sang.com has the system for $199(it retails for $150 so your paying $49 to get the import).

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS