• Create Account

Freeman lives!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Plasma   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 06 February 2002 - 09:36 AM

I''ll keep it short... Established compact team needs a Mapper for a Half-life mod. All other areas are covered. The mod has much work already completed...code altered sufficiently [we have some innovative touches]..Models completed [we even have a half finished fmv for the intro . Stills can be seen on our homepage] ....mapping is started [our mapper bailed on us for some unknown reason] ..... http://fragileallegiance.renegade-productions.co.uk/ all applications should go to bringeruk@renegade-productions.co.uk thank you for your time

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 06 February 2002 - 12:22 PM

Hey! I''d be very glad to help map for your mod, I checked out your site (the MOD looks very good so far) but the contact section wasn''t working. Anyway, I still consider myself an ameteur mapper but I am currently mapping for War in Europe, a fun mod being over-shadowed by DoD. I specialize in making high-poly prefabs, but can still do a good job level designing. I have several works done so far, but after i had to format my hard drive I lost most of them... I still have a very nice MG-34 (w/bombed room) which i can show you.
Please tell me what you think!
icq = 146795704
e-mail = chillers2000@home.com
AIM = chillidog00

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS