• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

problem with Direct3D ?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CarlFGauss   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 February 2000 - 04:29 AM

Here''s something that may be of interest to programmer who create games using DirectX. I''ve try the Direct3D retain mode sample that comes with DirectX 7.0 that I download from MS site and most of them doesn''t work. I also try the immediate mode sample and they works with no problem. Does anybody know what''s wrong? I also face DirectX problem when I play FF7. If I play FF7 demo using Direct3D hardware acceleration, there is no problem but when I play FF7 full version, nothing appears, not even the title screen, whenever I run using Direct3D hardware acceleration. (I need to run in software emulation mode and that is really slow) I hope someone can enlighten me on what went wrong. Thanks.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS