I am working on an RPG, and i plan to make a series of subproyects to test the engine as i am programming it...here is the first one:
Please try it out and tell me how many fps you are getting...and i wouldn''t mind if you told me what you think.
(Sorry if you noticed that i put this message in other two forums, i just discovered that this one existed)
Xtreme: Make sure you execute the file in the same directory the bitmaps are on. Do not execute from winzip or such because i doesn''t decompress all files when you double click...just the exe. Debugging strings are in spanish..
Olek: I am aware of that. I put some sounds because graphs only made it VERY monotonus. They are played using window''s PlaySound, wich is not very efficient I didn''t plan to put sounds on the project.