• Create Account

Please, Could you try out this game i made?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel Benmergui   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 February 2000 - 04:13 AM

I am working on an RPG, and i plan to make a series of subproyects to test the engine as i am programming it...here is the first one: http://members.xoom.com/ProyectoArca/H&Hprerelease.zip Please try it out and tell me how many fps you are getting...and i wouldn''t mind if you told me what you think. THANKS!!! (Sorry if you noticed that i put this message in other two forums, i just discovered that this one existed)

Sponsor:

#2 KaneTHP   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 February 2000 - 10:34 AM

Running on a Pentium II 366Mhz with 128M RAM and NeoMagic MagicMedia 256AV video card I got frame rates ranging from 22 to 27 fps

Hope that helps..

#3 Osmo Suvisaari   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 14 February 2000 - 11:48 AM

framerate (from top-left): 58 (Celeron 466 VoodooII something..)

Quite a polished appearance for an experimental little subproject.. Visual quality: Good
... I did not like the sounds...

#4 xstreme2000   Members   -  Reputation: 152

Posted 15 February 2000 - 02:36 AM

All I get is a dodgy message saying No se encontro o no se pudo cargar un bitmap what does it mean???

#5 Olek   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 February 2000 - 02:49 AM

I have Pentium II 266, Ati Rage II+ 4MB, Voodoo 2 12 MB (but this game dont use it I think) and I had 58 fps.

The game itself isnt bad but sound should be better.

Olek, olo_b@poczta.onet.pl.

#6 Daniel Benmergui   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 February 2000 - 10:50 AM

Hello Everybody!

Xtreme:
Make sure you execute the file in the same directory the bitmaps are on. Do not execute from winzip or such because i doesn''t decompress all files when you double click...just the exe. Debugging strings are in spanish..

Olek:
I am aware of that. I put some sounds because graphs only made it VERY monotonus. They are played using window''s PlaySound, wich is not very efficient I didn''t plan to put sounds on the project.

Thanks again!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS