Posted 14 February 2000 - 05:04 PM
). Its only meaning is to test the graphics engine.
It is using DirectX. I also thought that it moved a bit jerky but it is not a problem of speed. In my middle-low end machine it throws 84 (the monitor RR) if i don''t limit it (your version is limited to 58 frames). The problem of jerkyness lies on how i manage speed. If the ball moves more than one pixel per frame, it begins to look jerky. But if it moves one pixel per frame, its speed depends on the refresh rate!.
I have no problem to give away source code. But the main is a bit messy. And i copied the classes and updated/optimized it for the next subproject. So if i give them to you, they won''t work unless i give you the old versions. They are the first ones, so they are not the best.
Tell me if you really want the source code.
As for you Spellbound...you are completely right! I laughed when i read your comment. My native tongue is Spanish, and project is spelled ''proyecto'' with ''y'' that''s why i mispelled it. Thanks for the correction!
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR TRYING OUT THE DEMO!!!!
Thanks everybody for trying it out!
I didn''t plan to include mouse support with it...maybe when i complete the input library i will. Anyway, it''s just a subproject(more about "subproyects" below