• Create Account

SNES

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maduray   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:55 PM

Somebody know how i can develop game on snes ? I mean on my PC ... not on the console itself. It''s like creating a SNES-like game and playing it on my PC and not on the SNES itself. -----** (^_^) **-----

Sponsor:

#2 Royale00   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 20 February 2002 - 04:02 PM

Hi Maduray what you are talking about is creating a SNES binary (ROM) and then using an emulator to run your work. You can do this but programming tools for the SNES is very hard to find and most of the compilers you will find are for assembly language. If this changes your mind you might want to check out the Game Boy Advance which is very similar to the SNES but with a more powerful processor and there are c\c++ compilers as well as assembly ones. If you are interesed check out www.gbadev.org and www.devrs.com/gba. Anyway good luck in whatever you choose.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS