• Create Account

Survey...they don't change often!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Delisk   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 18 February 2000 - 05:29 AM

I would like your opinions on this. I got the impression than the surveys (on the main page) don''t change really often. Im sure than most pepoles vote on the first week of a new survey (i notice than rhey don''t change after a while). May i sugest than the survey change each week (why about calling it 2Weekly survey"). It will be fun to have a new one each week. Ps here a good survey question:Do you make plans for your next game while working on a project?

Sponsor:

#2 Khawk   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 1360

Posted 18 February 2000 - 06:31 AM

We try to come up with a new poll every week, but it''s not always that easy. :-) We will take any suggestions for polls that you may have though, so go ahead and post it here (like you have done), or you can email it to webmaster@gamedev.net. Thanks for the input.

Kevin

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS