Screenshot of my demo

Started by
21 comments, last by Lee J K 22 years, 1 month ago
Just modeled all the downstairs of my house...now working on upstairs. The camera bounces round the rooms...doesnt do much else but looks effective.
Advertisement
So what?
quote:Original post by merlin9x9
So what?

Oh, im very sorry!!, didnt realize you could only post questions.

I suppose im just very impressed with what open_gl can do, as im only used to programming in basic (on the bbc micro in 1980..lol)

Anyway..thanks for making me feel like a pratt

Lee

Edited by - Lee J K on March 7, 2002 1:30:51 PM
Well, don''t worry Lee, you can post such topics here, the only thing you maybe should do is to post them in th GDNet Lounge or so, because this forum is actually mainly for questions and not for showing over people your house :D
Now that I know the layout of your house... All I need is the address and a crow bar
And so what he can be proud of his OPENGL progress and show it off. Some ppl may see something they like and ask a question on how that effect was done...
I think it looks good keep up the work!
lol..im like a big kid with a new toy :-)

The only reason i post screenshots in this forum is because my girlfriend, mum, dad, grandad, dog and cat think its extremely boring and cant see the point in it.

Ive got to show someone, perhaps ill go and bore them in the GDNet lounge :-)
Dang, at first glance I thought that was an actual photo.
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
I''m guessing you took actual photographs and used them as your textures. Looks good. Most people don''t realize what its like to write a program, ie. a friend of mine said, "All you can do is walk around. Why don''t you have the collision detection done yet?"

Proceeding on a brutal rampage is the obvious choice.
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement