• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Xtreme Games Palm Publishing

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ColdFusionEntertainment   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 07 March 2002 - 10:57 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Scott Richmond (aka ColdFusion). I am the Palm Platform Acquisitions Manager for Xtreme Games LLC. Xtreme Games is now a publisher of Value games and are moving into the Palm and WinCE markets. We are putting together a number of bundles for the new PALM 500/505 for our various distributors, so if anyone here is interested in publishing through a company with well known and respected leader, Andre Lamothe, then please send an email to: devrelpalm@xgames3d.com with hyperlink information to your game you would like to have considered for publishing. Or if you have any specific questions you can email me at the same address. Sincerely, Scott Richmond Palm Platform Acquisitions Manager Xtreme Games LLC devrelpalm@xgames3d.com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS