• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

LPDirectDraw4

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 PsYcHoPrOg   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 21 February 2000 - 09:34 AM

I don''t understand it, when I use this(the original directdraw object): LPDIRECTDRAW lpdd; My applications work fine. But when I use the fourth rendition like this: LPDIRECTDRAW4 lpdd4; I get an error that says that it is undeclared/undefined. What is wrong? What can I do?

Sponsor:

#2 fungame   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 February 2000 - 10:33 AM

What development program are you using? (eg. Visual C, Visual C++, Borland, Metrowerks Codewarrior)

#3 Spellbound   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 February 2000 - 11:11 AM

If you''re using VC++ you have probably not moved the included path for DXSDK to the first line in the options. Because of that the compiler find the older version of DXSDK that came with VC++ first and ignores the one you have installed later.

#4 PsYcHoPrOg   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 21 February 2000 - 11:31 AM

I am using VC++ 6.0. Anyway, How would I do this? What directory should I put the SDK in?

#5 NewDeal   Members   -  Reputation: 134

Posted 21 February 2000 - 11:38 AM

Sounds like a good explanation to ur problem
U can set the include paths under tools/options/directories... simply use the lil'' arrow thingies to move the include path to the top of the list...

#6 PsYcHoPrOg   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 21 February 2000 - 12:04 PM

Ok, I''ll try it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS