• Create Account

What happened to Game Programming Mega Site.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 cclements   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 February 2000 - 09:36 AM

I guess the guys over at perplexed.com and the game programming mega site have gone under? --Chris

Sponsor:

#2 Matthew Allen   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 February 2000 - 10:23 AM

I''m not sure if it''s what you''re talking about, but I think TUNE-IT.COM is what the MegaSite evolved into...

- mallen22@concentric.net
- http://www.cfxweb.net/mxf/

#3 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 23 February 2000 - 11:52 AM

Wow, that''s the fourth time this month someone has asked this. Have a look here, here and here.

TUNE-IT.COM is the evolution of the DirectX Programming Megasite. I don''t think GPMega is involved with it, but I could be wrong.

- Dave

#4 Bberet   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 February 2000 - 10:08 PM

Guess what ? Tune-it cannot be accessed via netscape at the moment. Just a screen telling me you need the MS explorer (though they say they are working on a special netspace version). I think that''s a bit weird. I didn''t know it is possible to write html that cannot be viewed with n''scape (what does it matter if the pages do not look exactly what they planned ?)
Strange thing IMO.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS