Looking for a place to start?

Started by
1 comment, last by Grellin 22 years, 1 month ago
Come on over and check out CGP. We are in work on a 2D side scroller and all are welcome to jump in. The level editor is complete so if you are looking to get your feet wet check it out. All knowledge levels are welcome and you will not be flammed for asking questions. GRELLIN
Most people feel I think to highly of myself. But they just don''t know how great it feels to be me
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Advertisement
How long is the project supposed to last? I''d like to learn the basics of DirectDraw, as it seems to be giving me a LOT of problems and I''ve nearly given up. I have a mass collection of articles on them, but a lot of them aren''t really that good. Nor do they explain much on the window''s initialization and why that needs to be done.
I have experience in Visual Basic, lots of years programming (been doing it since I was eight, just not getting into C++, sadly), and would like to help if this is a serious project and a short one.

archmage@nmt.edu
You are more than welcome to jump in. The guys are very helpfull as far as helping you get up to speed, just ask.

GRELLIN

Good luck!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement