• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

GBA Modes

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 robmcq   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 March 2002 - 09:43 AM

I was wondering if anyone knew of a few good mode 1,2,3 tutorials for the GBA. Thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 Arek the Absolute   Members   -  Reputation: 350

Posted 19 March 2002 - 10:44 AM

Go to www.thepernproject.com and go download the source to StaringMonkey''s things. I don''t know if he has a site or anything, but you can download the stuff there. It''s not exactly a tutorial, and it is usually in mode 0, but that will show you everything you need to know about a non-rotation background. As far as the rotation backgrounds, take a look at Dovoto''s (the owner of the pern project site)

You may have already seen the site, but its the best I can seem to find. StaringMonkey''s code just makes more sense to me, but that might just be me.
As far as Mode 3... Sorry... I can''t think of anything off the top of my head. If nothing else, go to gbadev.org, and look for any demos that have source. Hope I''ve been of at least a little help.

-Arek the Absolute

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS