• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Faster Pussycat Vroom Vroom alpha - try it out?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sphet   Members   -  Reputation: 631

Posted 24 February 2000 - 12:48 PM

Since everyone seems to be asking people to try things out, can someone download my program and give it a whirl? http://www.rubyarts.org/~sbrekelm/fpvv/fpvv1_0a.zip Let me know if it works out.. Edited by - Sphet on 2/24/00 6:48:58 PM

Sponsor:

#2 PsYcHoPrOg   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 24 February 2000 - 01:41 PM

Again, better than I could do. However, the game design itself, well, no offense but, it could be a bit better. It''s kind of boring. But I have to commend you on the graphics and other aspects of it.

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no fooling around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

#3 Sphet   Members   -  Reputation: 631

Posted 24 February 2000 - 02:01 PM

Hey I''m not surprised you found the gameplay boring..

It''s a side scrolling driving game -- how fun can it be?

I''m just curious if it works on other people''s systems..

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS