• Create Account

PLEASE! Some feedback would be welcome!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Mouse/XeNTaX   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 February 2000 - 05:05 AM

I posted this in the Help Wanted section, guess that was a wrong idea.... I''m planning on porting my MultiEx to Windows in the future, and I''d like to know which easy-to-use Winfriendly language I should use. I''ve got BC++, but I don''t have much time to get into that, as I''m busy with my work. ;-( So, I''d have to do it quickly and easily. The problem is not the normal coding, but the windows-creation-blahblah. Finally, if you''d have any ideason how to improve MultiEx, shoot! Thanks in advance... Mr.Mouse
XeNTaX Zax
XeNTaX MultiEx
(:Music for PC and C64!:)
www.xs4all.nl/~michael

Sponsor:

#2 BeanDog   Members   -  Reputation: 1063

Posted 25 February 2000 - 08:43 AM

Use VB if speed is not a real issue. Very easy to use and windows-creation simplified.

-Bean Dog

#3 Qoy   Members   -  Reputation: 127

Posted 25 February 2000 - 06:58 PM

If you already know C++, and you want it quickly and easily, then I would use Borland C++Builder. It''s a good environment. It''s sort of like Visual Basic, except with C++ as the language, as it provides the same type of object model and ease of use. Same thing goes for Delphi, except in Pascal. If you use Borland C++, it probably won''t be as easy, since that''s still a "traditional" C++ development system.

------------------------------
Jonathan Little
invader@hushmail.com
http://www.crosswinds.net/~uselessknowledge

#4 Mr.Mouse/XeNTaX   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 February 2000 - 08:40 PM

OK, so, VB is easy and userfriendly when it comes to windows-programming, and BC++ would also be easy as I already know C++. Well, ok, so speed is not a real issue, I would want to finish it someday. Hmm...

Mr.Mouse
XeNTaX Zax

XeNTaX MultiEx

(:Music for PC and C64!:)
www.xs4all.nl/~michael

#5 Qoy   Members   -  Reputation: 127

Posted 26 February 2000 - 07:13 PM

I didn''t mean to say BC++ was easy.. It''s not gonna be as easy as VB. Basically, Borland C++Builder (different from Borland C++) is VB for C++. You can use the C++ language, but with a VB like environment and object model.

------------------------------
Jonathan Little
invader@hushmail.com
http://www.crosswinds.net/~uselessknowledge

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS