EVERY ONE READ THIS!

Started by
31 comments, last by Sith Lord 24 years, 1 month ago
I cant believe how stupid some jabronis are. Read this article on Newsweeks website! http://newsweek.com/nw-srv/printed/us/st/a16818-2000feb27.htm This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The idiot who wrote this needs to know his role and Shut His Mouth, before I take that article, shine it up real nice, turn that sun'bitch sideways and stick it straigh up his candy ass! EDIT: stupid html Edited by - Sith Lord on 2/29/00 7:15:34 PM
"The best way to predict the future is to create it." -Alan Kay
Advertisement
Yea,

I agree thats a ton of bullshit. I can tell you this from experience. For example the final fantasy series has always got to my emotions. Game making is the biggest kind of art for it involves several art forms in one. You can''t get more artistic combining music, graphics, math, science, creativity...the list goes on.

ECKILLER
ECKILLER
This guy has no idea what he's talking about! This isn't an article, it's an "opinion". He deserves to be thrown into a pit of fire and left there to burn. I'd like to see him make a good game!

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no fooling around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

Edited by - psychoprog on 3/1/00 5:51:00 PM
D:
Game developing is an art, and a hard one at that. Me, I''m just starting out, and I''m learning really quick. Game developing is the art of trying to absorb your players, make them think of what it would be like to live in that alternate world, to enjoy themselves, and you have to manage to combine all these aspects, without making your game cross to unbalanced. That''s just the programming aspect. Add in the artwork, the music, and it''s a masterpiece (if done right). Next time that *insert word here* goes to an art museum, i want him to look for why he thinks that pictures are art. I think he''ll find everything I said above is also alot of what enjoyed in looking at a picture.
Hah!
. I can''t believe how far this guy went without thinking about what he wrote. He''s basically wiped out Instant Messaging, Teleconferencing, Chat Rooms, M**s and almost any other electronic form of communication that exists from being able to convey real interaction between people. What''s next? Face to face conversation and letter writing?
. Also, he artificially limits computer games to almost exclusivly console titles. How can he dismiss all of the Text Adventures, Adventure, and [C]RPGs that ever existed? This guy just plain doesn''t get it!
May I suggest we string him up by his nuts and try to strain his body through the hole of a CD?

P.o.D.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster

May I suggest we string him up by his nuts and try to strain his body through the hole of a CD?

P.o.D.

What a bumhole!!!

Which other media forges together music, visuals, interactivity and thought than computer games? And games having no heart? I cried when Metal Gear Solid ended... it was so good, I didn''t want it to end.

Well, if you guys really want to sling some mud at the author, here''s where you can send your stuff:

WebEditors@newsweek.com
He is a BIG ASSHOLE.
That is reall BULLSHIT!!!!
For one exampel when i played herose 3 it geted to my emotions and Monkey Island 1,2 and 3.
The monkey island serie has reall good story(in my option).

James Bond

Edited by - Martin2 on 3/1/00 5:11:20 AM
James Bond

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement