• Create Account

Graphics and Using them

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fredric   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 06 March 2000 - 10:21 AM

The book that I''m reading on C++ has NOTHING to do with graphics. I''ll need all the concepts taught in the book to make a game, of course, but where would I get information on how to put graphics in my applications as well as animation? I have Lamothe''s Dummies and Black book, but they don''t really FULLY explain how to put graphics in applications. Lamothe kind of ''skims'' over the material written in the book, but doesn''t fully EXPLAIN how to put graphics in... so, can any of you mention a source (book, site) that will FULLY explain how to put graphics and animation in my apps? Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)

Sponsor:

#2 WytRaven   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 06 March 2000 - 12:35 PM

The Microsoft DirectX7 SDK Help file and samples has the basics. Or for some really cool stuff check this site out http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS