Which Compiler Do you have

Started by
16 comments, last by Jaxks 24 years, 1 month ago
What compiler do you use. Mine is VC++6 Introductory edition and is there any restriction publishing programs done with student license MS Studio6.
Advertisement
I have MS Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition.
Does anyone listen to Destiny''s Child, TLC, or Sammie?
I have MS Visual C++ v6.0 Enterprise, I''ve had it for ages, and I''m only just getting around to learning C!

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
MS Dev Studio 6.0. I am an MS junkie and can't help it...

Edited by - DarthSpanky on 3/9/00 9:46:27 AM

VC++ 6.0 Standard. As much as I hate MS (and I do very much) I have to admit it''s probably the best program of theirs I''ve ever used. For linux stuff, g++ with NEdit and DDD make a pretty mean team.
VC++ 6.0 Proffesional
I use either Codewarrior 5 or MSVC++ 6 enterprise edition depending on my needs.

_________________Gecko___
Gecko Design

_________________Gecko___Gecko Design
Hmm, lots of people are using VC++. Isn''t anyone here using DJGPP (I do)? I use it mainly because it''s free and I''m too lazy to buy a commercial compiler

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
VC++ 6.0 Professional at home, VC++ 6.0 Enterprise at work.

I think a lot of people use it because it is, from what I''ve seen at least, the most common compiler for Windows software development businesses.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
VC++6 Introductory Edition
although i plan on buying the standard edition soon so i can distribute my work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement