• Create Account

Pokemon Game Boy Development

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 Psybr   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 May 2002 - 02:38 PM

Pokemon Yellow under NO$GMB, does anyone know how to say, draw your own room? Or create your own trainer?

Sponsor:

#2 Michalson   Members   -  Reputation: 1657

Posted 13 May 2002 - 12:50 AM

Use Google. There are already many websites that have information and downloadable tools for illegally modifying illegal copies of the pokemon gameboy roms. For instance here is the 2nd link google returns. Under the 2nd heading "Game Specific" you'll see "Pokemon Editing".

[edited by - Michalson on May 13, 2002 7:53:25 AM]

#3 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 13 May 2002 - 01:00 AM

I might mention that under U.S. copyright law it is legal to backup your ROMs with a backup device, that anyone who is an amateur handheld developer should have. And you may also edit your ROMs how you like. It is called "Fair Use". Although if you download your ROM from the internet I would hardly say that this falls under fair use.

#4 Michalson   Members   -  Reputation: 1657

Posted 13 May 2002 - 01:25 AM

If you had posted with your real identity instead of APing I would apologize too you for any misunderstanding. I would also like to speak to the tens of thousands of people playing pokemon roms and say that I''m sorry if I came across harsh to all 3 of the legimate owners of real cartidges.

#5 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 17 May 2002 - 03:26 PM

Guilty until proven innocent - the American way.

#6 wardekar   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 May 2002 - 05:32 PM

Double Post....

[edited by - WarDekar on May 21, 2002 12:33:44 AM]

#7 wardekar   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 May 2002 - 05:33 PM

I don''t personally edit Pokemon and just happened to see this post, but I do have a GBA dev kit flash cart thing and use it legitimately, some people do actually use it for dev work ya know... Although since the original post was about editing a pokemon cart with the GB debugger thingy I would tend to agree he most likely is using an illegal ROM...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS